Invest in the Future
PHSC empowers local students to have the confidence and skills to change their worlds, through intentionally developed programs that meet the needs of each individual, business, industry and the local community.
The College prepares graduates to be job ready and success-bound. Expert instructors train and educate students who go on to become the best and brightest teachers, law enforcement officers, EMTs, dental assistants, nurses, paralegals, attorneys, computer programmers, business leaders, and more.
The PHSC Foundation provides more than $1.5 million in support to Pasco-Hernando State College annually. Most donors choose to make an unrestricted gift, which allows the Foundation to respond to the most pressing needs of the College and direct funds where the need is greatest. Your contribution to the PHSC Foundation can make a difference in the way that is most meaningful to you.
- Contribution Opportunities
- Art Gallery and Performing Arts Series: Contribute to the arts at the Rao Musunuru, M.D. Art Gallery or sponsor a seat or a show at the PHSC Performing Arts Center.
- Campus Facilities Construction and Renovation, including Naming Opportunities - Make a gift that is a lasting legacy for a loved one with a physical presence on a PHSC Campus or at the new Instructional Performing Arts Center.
- Disabilities Testing - Make learning accommodations accessible and create access to success to helps students with disabilities overcome obstacles and complete their degree or certificate.
- Marketing, sponsorship and volunteer opportunities through foundation fundraising events.
- Staff and Faculty development, Faculty research chairs, and Sabbaticals: High-quality education is led by educated and engaged faculty and staff.
- Student Scholarships - Named annual or endowed scholarships can be created or donations can be pooled to benefit students through the General Scholarship Fund.
- Technology projects, equipment, and library resources - Today's students need state of the art technologies and library resources to be prepared members of tomorrow's workforce.
- Outreach programs for disadvantaged and pre-collegiate students.
- Veterans Services in support of the PHSC Veterans Fund.