The Suncoast Credit Union has become a significant community partner for the students and programs at Pasco-Hernando State College. To date, the organization has provided over $250,000 in donations for scholarships and several programs at the college. They recently awarded the Pasco-Hernando State College Foundation with a $50,000 grant. Funding will go toward:
- PHSC student scholarships
- College Reach Out Program (CROP), an educational program to increase the number of low-income disadvantaged students admitted to and successfully completing a postsecondary education.
- All College Day, an annual faculty and staff professional development and training day.
- PHSC Health and Wellness Trail, a mile-long trail will provide a safe environment for students, employees, and the community to practice wellness.
- Friends of the Foundation Fund that supports the mission and operations of the PHSC Foundation to respond to the most pressing needs of the College and direct funds for the greatest impact.