Invest in the future
PHSC prepares graduates to be job ready and success-bound. Our programs train and educate students who go on to become the best and brightest teachers, local and state representatives, law enforcement officers, EMTs, dental assistants, nurses, paralegals, attorneys, computer programmers and business leaders.
The PHSC Foundation provides more than $1.2 million in support to Pasco-Hernando State College annually. Most donors choose to make an unrestricted gift, which is directed where the need is greatest. Your contribution to the PHSC Foundation can make a difference in the way that is most meaningful to you:
- Student Scholarships: Named Annual or Endowed Scholarships can be created or donations can be pooled to benefit students through the General Scholarship Fund.
- Technology projects, equipment, and library resources: Today's students need state of the art technologies and library resources to be prepared members of tomorrow's workforce.
- Campus construction and renovation, including naming opportunities: Make a gift that is a lasting legacy for a loved one with a physical presence on a PHSC Campus.
- Staff and Faculty development, Faculty research chairs, and Sabbaticals: High-quality education is led by educated and engaged faculty and staff.
- Art Gallery and Performing Arts Series: Contribute to the Arts at the Rao Musunuru, M.D. Art Gallery or sponsor a seat or a show at the PHSC Performing Arts Center.
- Outreach programs for disadvantaged and pre-collegiate students
- Disabilities testing to make learning accommodations available: Access to Success makes helps students with disabilities achieve higher education and a sustainable future.
- Veterans Services in support of the PHSC Veterans Fund.
- Marketing and volunteer opportunities through foundation fundraising events: Find out about the Bash at the Ranch, Fishing Tournament, Sporting Clays Tournament, Golf Tournament, and Performing Arts Series.
In addition, when you shop at smile.amazon.com, please consider designating the Pasco-Hernando State College Foundation as your charity of choice. Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchases at no additional cost to you.